Monday, May 3, 2010

SUCCESS!!


We have a winner folks!  A couple of weeks ago my MOH (miss Em) and I ran across this number at the local mall.  

(This image is courtesy of the limited website!)

This is The Limited.  Unfortunately when I was looking for an image to put up here I ran across this.  
Do you see that?  That is the stamp of failure on our fault for not waiting to see when the dress would 
go on sale.  BUT, at least we have the dresses, so *shrugs* oh well.

The dress fits all of the things we were looking for:
  1. Black
  2. Simple
  3. Looks good on all three beauties!
  4. Affordable!!!
It sounds easy when you read the list, but in all honesty it was NOT!  When you are shopping for
only yourself you forget that other people have different styles, likes and dislikes from you. 
So even just narrowing the playing field was tough.  That and I seem to have a much easier time
 saying what I DON'T like, than what I DO like.  

At this point I would like to give a shout-out to lil' sis and Miss Em for trying on well over 30 dresses. 

Still in limbo....  Shoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment