Well, it feels soon!
Goals met today: (if I make this bold it will feel like more goals are met!)
- White paper for printing Invites purchased!
- Awesome Bridal Party gifts started! (got inspired, but went in a totally different direction from this)
Goals met this week:
- TONS of Bridal shower planning with my MOH.
- Relaxing (oh wait...)
- Brainstorming for the Bachelorette party "special event" continued (with input from the guy friends this week)
- Paperwork for Wedding License picked up (okay i just happened to see it while at the auditors office this week for tabs, but hey, it's on the board of fabulousness bulletin board now!) PS why is license spelt that way? strange.
- More missing addresses collected.
One more reason to celebrate May...
18 days (or so) until the FH returns!
Happy May Day to you!